The OPA-118 Sub is an ideal complement to On Point Audio’s full range enclosures, such as the OPA-12, the OPA-15YNP, and others.
The system utilizes a rectangular enclosure geometry. This geometry provides increased low-frequency response, due to its larger internal volume, as compared to a conventional trapezoidal enclosure.
The OPA-118 Sub is intended for use in professional bi-amp applications only. The On Point Audio OPA-118 Sub features an 18-mm void free plywood enclosure. The 18-inch (457mm) low frequency transducer offers excellent power handling and extended llinear excursion.
The input section consists of a single four position barrier strip. The nominal system impedance is 8 ohms.
The enclosure is built with high strength void free plywood and finished in On Point Audio’s Power Coat polyurea resin system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rectangular enclosure with multiple M10 rigging points.
- High-performance 18-inch woofer with large- format 4-inch voice coil.
- Vented design delivers usable response to 35 Hz DSP Signal Processing
- Rated SPL max output 133dB (half space acoustic environment)
- 130 dB / 127 dB max SPL (Peak / Continuous)
- Void free multi-plywood enclosure with wear- resistant Power Coat polyurea finish.