The 108HTC also features an installer configurable High Z or Lo Z mode. The High Z mode features a wide bandwidth 150-watt autoformer that presents input taps of 150 watts, 75 watts, and 37.5 watts. The Lo Z mode is 8-ohms. The simple configuration process is found on the third page of the product data sheet. The configuration scheme does not utilize any switches that limit system reliability. The Hi Z mode allows for either 70.7Vrms or 100Vrms operation. The 108HTC offers a medium-format titanium compression driver and high-order filtering that provides superb intelligibility, extended bandwidth, as well as superior system dynamics.
The 108HTC is optimized for outdoor short throw to medium throw applications such as theme parks, parade routes, baseball and football stadiums, and other entertainment/sports venues where permanent installation is required. The 108HTC is a very versatile design that offers high performance in a small physical package.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Marine-grade (316) stainless steel rigging and structural support
- Easily configurable Hi Z (150 Watt) multi tap or Lo Z (8 ohm) operation
- Combined 70.7Vrms or 100Vrms operation
- No performance degrading or dynamics limiting passive protection devices
- 200 watts continuous, 400 watts program, and 800 watts peak power handling in the Lo Z mode
- IEC 529 IP 45 ingress protection (IP 56 with vent plugs)