The 108/HSB may be used in outdoor installations, as well as indoor applications where extended low frequency output or additional bass response is required. The unique design of the 8-inch woofer provides an excellent combination of high sound pressure levels and low distortion.
The 108/HSB is designed for bi-amp applications only. The 108/HSB does not include an internal passive crossover.
The enclosure may be configured for either low impedance (8 ohm) operation or 70V/100v high impedance operation. Wiring instructions are found on the last page of this data sheet.
When operated in high impedance mode a 4th order Butterworth high pass filter with a corner frequency of 43Hz is required. A 4th order Butterworth high pass filter is also recommended for low impedance (8 ohm) operation to ensure optimal performance.
Do not use this product in oceanfront or marine applications!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Weather Resistant Eight-Inch Low Frequency Subwoofer
- Injection Molded High IP45 Enclosure
- Optimized for use with the 108/HTC, 108/HTH, 106/HTH and 104/HTH
- 1 x 8 inch ONE SYSTEMS long excursion eight-inch woofer
- Multiple M8 Flying Points
- Low impedance (8 ohm) and 70V/100V High impedance operation
- Barrier Strip Inputs with Gland Nut Weather Cover